Rules for Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Spring or summer?
What is your favorite scent?
It has to the scent of rain touching dry ground, late afternoon.
What is your least favorite scent?
Dog poo. I don’t know how to handle.
What is one thing that gets you triggered or fired up?
Triggered or fired up? In what way? I’d say it’s the Word of God. When I get an understanding or the awareness that it has taken root — that gets me fired up.
Introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? Was there a certain event that made you one, or were you one straight from the womb?
Lover, I just want to show love wherever I find myself. Whatever love will require, my personality will submit to that.
Favorite video game/board game/ or out-or-doors game?
I enjoy Dominoes. I am especially fond of it because I learnt how to play at a mental health institution. I got to spend time with awesome minds who are getting help to cope with everyday life again. They are so good and make it fun! I had to learn. I even downloaded it on my phone, but I prefer playing in person.
Cricket, haven’t always liked it. It used to be rugby but I guess my soul got calmer 😂
Favourite book? Why?
The Bible. The words written are God’s communication to us, there’s nothing about life He will not answer — when you allow Him to speak to you through it. It carries salvation, healing, renewal — transformational power.
Favorite movie? Why?
Marvel’s Dr Strange. I find it relatable in the sense that it almost portrays spiritual warfare quite well. I have watched it over 10 times.
What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
It must be waking up to the knowledge that I’m not obliged to show up for work.
What is one thing you’re looking forward to in 2021?
Evolving in pursuit of what God said.
Rules for the Outstanding Blogger Award:
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Again, Millay asked:
What is your favorite way to express yourself?
Writing poems under a pen name! Satisfaction.
What is one thing that you would give anything to do/have/or be?
To be who God made me to be, there’s nothing I wouldn’t give.
What is your dream job?
I do not have one.
What is your spirit animal?
I don’t believe in spirit animals, so I have never looked it up. I had to see how it’s done and they say that it’s a Condor. I took a test online lol.
What is your favorite self-care product?
Product? I read and sleep for self care. I have a lot to learn in this regard.
Who is your favorite celebrity?
I like many of them. Sinach is my favorite answer to say.
What are 3 things you are thankful for in 2020?
1. What do you think about the state of our world right now?
2. In your understanding, what does the world need right now?
3. Who are you?
4. How much does everything matter to you, if anything at all? The universe as a whole.
5. What have you been wanting to say but no one has bothered to ask?
6. Life or death? Why?
7. Share a current fav thing you’re doing? Or a meme. Or both.
To my nominees for both the Outstanding and Sunshine Blogger awards!
- Precious — My Melody
- Perth Girl — THE “F” WORD
- Jeremiah — Scenic Views From the Bipolar Rollercoaster
- Tino — Ankara & Lattes
- Adaeze — Introvert Next Door
- Watare Ndungu — My Words of Hope
- Phoebe — Phoebe, MD: Medicine + Poetry
- Lisa — Bird View
- Introverted Thoughts — Random Specific Thoughts (fav)
Seven questions for the Outstanding Blogger Award and 11 nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Two birds with one stone! Thank y’all lovely people for indulging me. I love you on the blogosphere. I see you. I reaallly hope you’ll spare time to answer — no rush or pressure lol.
As I go to notify — hoping ping backs will do the things.
PS: Dante, yours is next.